Saturday 12 September 2009

SW6 - 10th September

I heart London! What a great night Vogue put on. Bond street was buzing, people looked great and the alcohol was flowing. I was blown away with the effort everyone put into their looks, London certainly has style. They managed to draw a very young cool crowed, it was so great to see them in all the shops on Bond Street, not a normal occurance. It was a mad night for me and my collegaues it actually ended up being really sweet, as it was such a success everyone was in such high spirits. I met Daisy Lowe, Alice Dellal, Jacquetta Wheeler Yasmin and Amber Le Bon and Rosie Huntington-Whitely who were all suprisingly lovely and open, I have to say I had pre judged Daisy and Alice and was very wrong they were very sweet and helpful, some very cool girls we have in London (look at me name dropping, what a tit, but hey seeing as all I have done is stare at my computor screen for the last 3 days I deserve a bit of celeb hob knobbing!).We ended the night locked in our store drinking and dancing to the Bungalow 8 DJ we had with the Vogue girls (we were one of the few stores that served alcohol so everyone congregated there).I have to say the evening did not do wonders for my confidence with all the celebrities and models everywhere but I guess you should expect some confidence bashing from time to time in this business. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment