Tuesday 1 September 2009

W11 - August 28th Weekend




Weekend in Paris was a dream as expected! Made some great purchases and have decided on a new look for Fall! Kind of forties-boyfriend-chic! Got some gorgeous Vanessa Bruno Athe navy pleated trousers and Isabel Marant Etoile cigarette pants! AND, of course, stopped by the APC surplus store in Montmartre for a few essential items. Also, got a cutie top at Merci in the Marais, which is my new fave concept store!


Had a mild breakdown on Sunday with hubby about feeling useless because of my lack of job and that I don’t contribute to our lives. He told me I contribute in other ways and some company will be LUCKY to have me as soon as the right thing comes along. Isn’t he a dream? So I wiped away my tears and had a pain au chocolate. ALL BETTER!


Saw lots of fashionable peeps walking around, so decided to take a few shots of my fave cool couples. There were several great looks in Colette, but there’s a no photography rule in there. BOO! I loved the Japanese couple the best. Found them in Miu Miu. The girl looked at my dress and was like, “Oh See by Chloe?!” I was like, “Yeah do you have it?” And she goes,” No, I want.” Ah the international language of fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment