Saturday 12 September 2009

N4 - Sept 10

Nice is nice.

Just killed 4 hours in Nice, went into monoprix on the recommendation of W11 although I wasn't as lucky as she. But not all was lost as I did spot a 'masions du monde' store opposite and nearly went crazy with interior goodies but quickly remembered I would have to carry anything I bought so I indulged in some cute pop art mugs for a friend's bday. They have C&A here?!!! I remember when they used to have stores in the UK...so dodge for clothes can't believe they're still going!

Just been sat by the sea with my can of perrier soaking up the last of the day's rays and spotted a lady with the cutest hair! See pic....not sure who was more embarrassed about taking the picture me of her. (Pic to come - get on it N4)

Quickly getting bored of my own company wish DB's was here.
No wasps so far which is good...onto Toulouse next.

Auvoir x N4

No comments:

Post a Comment