Wednesday 9 September 2009

SW6 - 8th September

Back to reality with a thud! According to W11 it was a ‘Glorious day’ yesterday well I didn’t leave the office once from 9.30am until 8.30pm. Sometimes I wonder if I am being taken for a ride here, I get pulled in so many directions by different departments and projects and I feel I don’t actually focus on my real responsibilities and don’t get any credit for the extra work I do but then I suppose it is just the way it works and if I just keep going someday it might be reflected in my salary or not! I have now been called to some monthly wholesale meeting with the CEO, COO and lots of other finance people and I know I should be flattered but I am bricking it, the first one is tomorrow and I am due on and v emotional if someone asks me something I will probably just start crying!! I don’t know anything about wholesale, I mean if they want to know which celebrity was wearing which product I am their girl but somehow I don’t think that is what we are going to be talking about!
The first image came through of our product being used in SATC 2, finally! Lots of direct competitors have had lots of product already and luckily it was on Carrie not Miranda.
I have a flat mate! The girl who came to visit said yes and is moving in, in a week, after desperately wanting her too I have gone and got all nervous about it – bloody hormones!
My Girl crush was in town last night at the GQ man of the year awards, Eva Mendes! I just love her I think she has so much sex appeal without being cheap, I have this thing about women being women and men being men (does that make sense?) to me she is a woman!
Poor dancinggirl came to pick to from work, I told her to be here at 8pm and was stuck in my boss’ office until 8.30pm and could hear my phone ringing and ringing, luckily she is an angel and waited – I wasn’t too popular but secured forgiveness by cooking her supper.


Vogue Fashion Nights out tomorrow, looking forward to see how it works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment