Monday 14 September 2009

W11 - Weekend of Sept 11th


I'm sorry to report, nothing wild happened this weekend – inlaws were in town so there was a lot of eating to be done! Saturday night we went for seafood at Geales in Kensington, which was good not great! THEN hubby and I went to Jo’s bday drinks at Beach Blanket Babylon in the hood. Unfortunately we did a lap, managed to find Jo and co and then I felt SO SICK I had to get out of there ASAP. Home and in the bathroom 5 minutes later. YIKES! Such a waste of a great outfit too - was wearing my APC denim short overall things (with the suspenders hanging down) with a gorge Philip Lim purple silk top (see pic above). High silver Paul Smith heels, pink quilted Chanel bag, Chanel cuff bracelet and hair in high side pony! I MEAN....COME ON!

On Saturday afternoon we took a trip to Uniqlo, where I got two new pair of jeans! They have a special on at the mo – 2 pair for 39.99! BARGAIN! Got light grey skinnies and dark blue skinnies! I LOVE Uniqlo jeans - they fit me so will, are super comfortable and such a bargain. I highly recommend!


Not much else happened….possible job prospect in the works. Would be running a studio here for a bridesmaid dress designer based in NYC….could be exciting! We’ll see what happens. Sunday night ordered Yelo thai and watched X Factor with hubby. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment