Friday 11 September 2009

N4 - Sept 10

Bonjourno!
The past few days have been amazing to say the least. After spending them in tuscany with 10 off my closest girlfriends and their boyfriends. I won the competition for the heaviest suitcase....so proud!

The week has been infested with wasps from the word go...discovering we may have a wasps at home after finding a mini gang flying round the flat before we left, to greeting an infestation by the villa in Tuscany...and me being the only plonker to get stung. In a really undignified manor in my bikini on my inner thigh and throwing my legs in the air and screaming 'I've been stung!' Leaving everyone behind me questioning where as I grabbed my crutch region.

The wedding itself was amazing..the bride wearing couture....holding onto to tradition with the something old something new something borrowed something blue. The bride panicking the night before the wedding as she had nothing borrowed I managed to find a gorgeous pearl grip in my jewellery case for her hair.

Also had a mini wedding outfit crisis after discovering 10mins before walking up to the church that my outfit had shrunk after me hand washing it....devastated. I had to get two of the boys to use there WHOLE body strength to try and stretch it back to shape. Not looking forward to the wedding pics with me looking like the inappropriate slutty wedding guest.

Anyway on my to wedding number two in france and riding the train up through italy on my lonesome...now I'm not so proud I packed so much as there is no one to help me carry my wardrobe.
France here I come...and please don't send any wasps to greet me.

N4

No comments:

Post a Comment