Friday 4 September 2009

SW6 - September 3 & 4th, 2009


Ok am not going to be able afford to breathe for the rest of this month but there is nothing I can do so will have to just enjoy!

Arrived into Ibiza at 11.30pm after a miserable day at work and was picked up (after changing and doing makeup in the airport loo, did feel a bit of a tit in sequin shorts in the airport) and whisked to KM5 for supper (my second dinner of the day, I'm not complaining) the group was about 18 people when I arrived all looking deeply bronzed and glamourous - I did feel a bit behind. Dinner was great and the vibe here is awesome; a combination of chilled and party. Was totally shocked to find quite a few of the people in the group don't work and just spend for a living, I suppose I shouldn't be shocked by that sort of thing any more but I do find it deeply tragic not to have any drive to do anything (bare in mind all these people were single and childless)!

Afraid I have to put my hands up and admit I didn't make it to Pacha after dinner, still suffering from the sniffles and v disorientated after not going to the Villa, although that still meant not returning to the Villa until 3.30am, I need to reset my body clock here!
Oh and the Mr Perfect that my friends thought I would love is about 5.8 and I am 5.10 - what were they thinking?
X

Next Day...
Thinking about clothes I can sell when I get back! Keeping up with everyone here financially is proving a bit of a nightmare but as I said I have no choice so will deal with the consequences on my return.
Spent the day on friend's boat, it was bliss. We took it over to Formenterra for lunch and then over to another beach to meet up with the rest of the group. A little bit scarred by the amount of men I saw in speedos, something I will fail to ever understand, they are just the most innspropriate item of closing and naturally the only people who wear them are middle aged, hairy and overweight.

Again dinner at midnight in a beautiful rustic restaurant with no menu, just a huge woodburning oven and choices of meet, was delicious. Jade Jagger was on the table next door, appeared she might have taken the Ibiza life style a little too far!

After supper we went to the David Guetta night at Pacha, very spoiling the familly I am staying with have the front table of the VIP section reserved for them - quite an experience! David Guetta is a complete DJ Whore but you just have to surcome to the naffness of him and enjoy. Him and his wife are one serious marketing machine. Seeing James Blunt trying to act all ganster and player in the DJ booth made me chuckle, you are an ex army boy who sung you are beautiful - no james you will never pull it off! Was great, puts London clubbing to shame but then you couldn't do that every week! X

No comments:

Post a Comment