Thursday 17 September 2009

N4- 17th September

I had a cheeky pizza with Nats a mutual freind of SW6 & W11 on Wednesday and we both have decided to take a trip next year and do route 66!!! So excited at the prospect, I’ve always wanted to do it. We can’t decide to travel in a Jeep or a Cadillac and how long to do it for…decisions decisions.
Went for a pedicure at Aveda with one of the Grazia girls last night, nice little treat for a Wednesday, although not sure I chose the right colour but hey ho. I’m now on the scowl for the new Chanel green nail varnish…bet its sold out by the time I round to it.
Really looking forward to seeing ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ tonight…wore my new leopard print coat in for the occasion and got lots of lingering stares on my journey to work, maybe it was to early in the day for peoples eyes? Also saw one of the companies chairman outside work…even he looked like he couldn’t digest the pattern so early in the morning.

LFW Tomorrow..wish I was going to some kind of party but away this weekend and the invites aren’t exactly flying in?!!!


P.S really jealous W11 that you are watching the new series of GG..WTF?

N4 x

No comments:

Post a Comment