Wednesday 2 September 2009

W11 - 1st September

Nothing exciting to report today at all. Have just been spending endless amounts of time on the computer looking for a job and am totally discouraged. So, have decided to dedicate this post to things that make me happy at the mo, even though I’m bored out of my mind. STAY POSITIVE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

1. My husband. I feel really lucky all the time to have him! AND My friends! SW6 and N4 in particular.

2. My Apartment (sorry. Flat) Being stuck at home isn’t so bad when you have a nice place to sit around and do nothing in. Uggh nothing and ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF LAUNDRY. Except my stuff. That’s straight to the dry cleaners! See what I did there? =)

3. Food. Always thinking of what my next meal is going to be, whether we’re going out somewhere fun or I’m cooking a new recipe! Might be turning into a bit of a fatty boomsticks though, but we’re focusing on positive things today! SHHHH!

4. NEW FALL FASHION! Those Comme des garcon saddle shoes make me happy! Although they’d make me even happier if they were sitting in my closet. Also, very excited about some pieces at Gap right now if you can believe it. That Patrick Robinson is making things happen. Also dying for a new pair of Repettos. Maybe in navy patent, or silver leather.

5. NYC! We’re going for a week at the end of Sept and I am VERY excited to see friends and fam, and check out all the new restaurants I’ve been missing! (pic above was on the street in Paris. It spoke to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment