Thursday 10 September 2009

W11 - Sept 9


In my opinion, nothing says hire me like a fresh coat of paint. So with that justification in mind, I went down to Kensington nails yesterday and got a mani. Plumberry, which I think is the perfect summer to fall transitional colour! It’s kinda a dark fuscia , really like a cross between SUMMER BERRIES and PLUMS, which always remind me of winter and fall. I could really go on and on about this colour! BUT, while I was there, this woman came in for a pedi, whom I was sure was American, but was actually British. She was super prego in this really cutie grey sweatshirt dress, had two teeny tiny doggies with her and a HUGE rock on her ring finger. You know when you see other women, and you like instantly get a girl crush on them? Or is that just me? I just thought she seemed so cool and effortlessly fashionable. Really naturally pretty and such a TYPE, with the puppies and the ring and like how her dress kept riding up and she didn’t care because she probably doesn’t have an inch of cellulite on her entire body. I guess she seemed like she had it all. Obviously I have NO idea about this woman’s life, but she just seemed magnetic – so I snapped a couple shots of her, to try and capture it! I mean I asked her first, under the guise that I thought her dogs were super cute, which they were. Yikes was that creepy?


In other news, stopped by my friend Julie’s on my way home. As we were sitting on her couch, her next door neighbor, ELLE MACPHERSON, stopped just outside the window with her adorable son and man candy. There was another attractive woman there, but we assumed a sister? Elle wouldn’t be stupid enough to hire a hot nanny would she? Anyway, we stared just the right amount of time before reaching stalker status and then I had to head home….that is after we watched part of 17 Again and snacked on Green and Black's dark chocolate. Yup, that’s a Zac Efron movie.


Jeez that whole post made me sound SUPER PSYCHO! I JUST NEED A JOB I SWEAR. I’m expecting the mani to kick in any second now.

No comments:

Post a Comment