Saturday 12 September 2009

W11-Sept 11





Friday I met hubby for lunch in the city. We tried a new place across from Spitalfields market, Verde & Company LTD. It was a tiny little “Dickension deli” as hubby called it, seemingly run by Americans. We shared a lamb sandi and smoked chicken and guacamole salad. Each was SPECTACULAR, or as hubby put it, they were “the business!” Dying to go back ASAP.


After we parted ways, I wandered around Spitalfields, but really only saw one stall I liked and thought was unique. It was a cutie jewellery designer called Eat Your Feet Jewellery - whimsical plastic cushiony necklaces and earrings. My fave was the life-saver LOVE necklace. www.eatyourfeet.com.


Then I walked to Brick Lane and checked out the Rankin Live exhibit, which was amazing. Especially loved the Heidi Klum series. Might go back next week and try and get my photo taken. What will I wear? Perhaps a 60's theme, just a men's white shirt?


In the evening, we met a group of friends in the hood at The Cow for drinks and din din. We didn't have dessert, but I still had a thoroughly delightful time!

1 comment:

  1. Gwen ! I love Verde ! Its my favourite lunch time haunt and my offices are right nearby. Let me know if you ever feel like lunching there again !! xx

    ReplyDelete