Tuesday 15 September 2009

N4- Au revoir France & Hello London

Back in London and kind of pleased to see my bed…not so pleased for the rain and returning to work.Not all bad though as its show time and I have the lucky job of researching shows for the buyers. I LOVE fashion week…although rather odd that I’m starting to dream about sandals and hot pants and I’m just about to break into thigh high boots and fur coats. So nothing majorly exciting yet but loving Alexander Wang, Boy by band of outsiders and Derek Lam…amazing!

Derek lam

Boy by band of outsiders

Boy by band of outsiders



Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang

Just been invited through work to a preview of Breakfast at Tiffany’s the play on Thursday….can’t wait (although originally I did think they were inviting me for breakfast at the actual jewelry shop Tiffany’s…durrr). Anna don't let me down...Holly Golightly is my Hero.
N4 x


No comments:

Post a Comment