Wednesday 9 September 2009

W11 - Sept 8


Wasn’t yesterday GLORIOUS!!? I was finally able to sun myself on our brand new roof terrace. And since N4 and SW6 seem to love the anonymous foot in the sun pic, I am joining in on the fun! Actually, l sent this pic to SW6 (among other friends stuck in boring offices) with the subject: COME OVER! She replied with, “F off!” I mean JEEEZ! I just missed you that’s all. I know I know, nobody likes a show off right SW6?


My big OUTTING of the day, however, was to Ledbury road where I finally bit the bullet and applied to work… IN A STORE! GASP! It’s not just any store though. It’s Aime - the best Frenchified shop in London. It also happens to be right around the corner from my flat, thus super convenient. They sell my fave brands, APC and Isabel Marant, so a discount would really be a dream come true. Anyway, we’ll see if they get back to me. Could be fun and a good experience…until I have to work on a weekend. Then the fun’s over.


In the evening, hubby and I went to our friend’s flat on Ladbroke Gardens for din din. We had perfectly cooked lamb, potatoes, grilled veggies…and rhubarb compote! YUMMM! All in all an excellent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment