Thursday 10 September 2009

SW6 - 9th September 09

Well not really sure I am in a position to be writing a post today considering I didn’t leave the office until 10pm!
Fortunately I was not picked on in the meeting so no tears, my dignity is still intact, was actually very interesting to see things from the other side of the business – sometimes when you are caught up in the world of PR and Marketing you forget that the real aim of the brand is to sell product (I know that sounds retarded but maybe you know what I mean). It ended up going on for 2h30 so my bum was suffering rather a lot. Had some good news though - I will be going to Milan in November.
My evening, what was left of it consisted of a bowl of Frosties, an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians (yes I love that show and I don’t care) and a good gossip with my friend who I stayed with in Ibiza, she gave me a little nugget of wisdom from her mother that I loved:

Don’t Explain and Don’t Complain


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment