Monday 7 September 2009

SW6 - 6th September


The sun returned! Checked my emails this morning and found I will be going to India in 4 weeks for a work event. Will be a quick trip but very excited to see Mumbai as have never been. Also heard that our brand will be launching it's own Twitter page which I will be doing - however much I complain I love my job, it is so unpredictable and diverse.We spent the day on the beach, saw an fair few naked sun bathers, all over the age of 70 and very frazzled - it has put me off sex for a good while. Giorgio Armani's yacht was also morred in front of us, very suprised we didn't get the invite on board for lunch!The perfect day was slightly tarnished by me breaking my toe on a rock, I am such a clutts it gets soo infuriating!Had a serious case of Sunday night blues getting my flight back to London, sadly my friend was on the other flight to stanstead. Coincidently I was sat next to one of the guys who had been in our group but another Villa, who very kindly drove me home. Didn't get in till 3am tomorrow is going to be MISERABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment