Thursday 17 September 2009

W11 - Sept 17

Yesterday was a vast improvement on the day before – though a bit full of false starts. Went to my friend Julie’s flat to watch the season premiere of Gossip Girl (We’re American – we have ways.) Unfortunately, Julie’s baby had a fever, so we decided to try again today. I did get a few moments with my boytoy Chuck Bass though – always a dream. Next, I headed back to Rankin Live to see if they could squeeze me in for my 15 minutes! Brutally rebuffed once again. They couldn’t fit me in, but gave me a number to call today – I mean not really sure why they couldn’t have given that to me last week, before I schlepped all the way over to bumble fuck Brick Lane with a bag full of 9 outfit options, but let’s face it, didn’t have anything better to do anyway.


Next item on the agenda, got a mani pedi – went for Essie colour Mesmerize. It’s a bit Cookie Monster blue, but I think it works.


Capped off the day with a couple drinks at the Charlotte Street Hotel bar with a beauty editor I used to work with from NYC. Had a delightful time and she will now be referred to going forward as….my New Friend Jessica!


No comments:

Post a Comment