Tuesday 22 September 2009

W11 - Sept 22

Last couple of days haven’t been super exciting, but a few key events worth mentioning. Saw Julie & Julie at the Electric cinema last night! Loved it! The last twenty mins dragged a bit, but otherwise I thought it was so well done. That Meryl Streep really can do no wrong!


TODAY, had an interview at SW6’s work!! I was SUPER excited and a bit nervous. Met with the head of PR and head of HR. Luckily my outfit was FOOL PROOF! Okay I’ll tell you….remember the navy Isabel Marant cigarette pants from Paris? Wore those with a white Paul Smith three quarter length button down shirt (sleeves are kinda poofy twisty) with black knit APC short sleeved top over the shirt. WITH long strands of CHANEL pearls. Black patent SUPER HIGH peep toe Miu Miu heels – eggplant Miu Miu bag and hair in a pony. May have oversold myself a bit though,’cause after five minutes both interviewers decided I had too much experience for the posish. Am disappointed, but actually the head of PR was so nice and said she might have some freelance writing I could do for them! So grateful to SW6 for the reco and so glad I went in – always good to put in some face time. Fingers crossed something good comes of it. ALSO, had another conference call last night about the bridesmaid dress company ….mainly discussed financy stuff, so that’s all still in the works, and really in hubby’s realm of expertise at the mo. Things are coming along nicely I suppose. A bit blue that the job didn’t work out today. Was so nice to be back in a luxury fashion environment – looked really cool. Would have loved to work there, but everything happens for a reason right!? As my fam always says, everything works out in the end…..and when you’re cold, buy a sweater!

TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment