Tuesday 8 September 2009

W11 - September 7



Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon with my fellow American friend Maggie. We had lunch at a new café on Kensington Park Road, Café Respiro. It was really cute and yummy! Had a great sandi and salad.


Went to Busaba in Soho for dinner with hubby and some friends. Towards the end of the meal three cool eastern European girls were seated across the table from us. Loved their looks – check out the pics above! The girl in the middle was my fave with the head-scarf and deep red lipstick!


Other news today – found a grey hair in my fringe, no doubt caused by the stress from the aforementioned disastrous trim! Heard back from the agency I interviewed with last week – apparently I’m overqualified so they went with someone else! WHATEVS. AND received my October issue of Glamour today. SW6 says it’s lame and I shouldn’t read it, but the UK version kinda reminds me of Teen Vogue, my favorite magazine in the world, so I’m going to enjoy it and ignore all judgments until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment