Saturday 19 September 2009

N4 - Sept 18

So I went to see 'Breakfast at Tiffanys' last night at the theatre with a client. I'm still not sure how I feel about it?? Anna freil's performance was in my eyes pretty good and she can sing (although there was no moon river renditions which did sadden me). There was 2 nudey performances although I was sat at the wrong angle to see anything naughty! The best thespian on the stage was a really well behaved cat...seriously it was better than some of the main characters.
Not a patch on audrey or the film.

I'm now sat on the coach heading up to leeds and guess who has the smelly man with a cold chanting prayers next to her? Yes me...every time this happens! I need to book the train as soon as I get paid next time (I always say that and I always get the smelly bus up due to lack of pennies). Well at least I have a cocktail waiting for me at the other end of the journey and tomorrow night is mojito night at my friend danny and his bf's...can't wait.

N4 x

No comments:

Post a Comment