Tuesday 15 September 2009

SW6 - Weekend 11th-13th September

OK so I may have not been entirely honest when I talked about all those lovely celebrities I met at Vogue FNOs…there was one who was a miserable condescending bitch but the wound was a little sore last time I posted but now I am ready to out her…Stella (crow’s feet) McCartney!! Apart from her patronizing and arrogant demeanor I have never seen wrinkles like that on a woman under the age of 60 (not bitter much am I!).

Anyway what a quiet weekend! Due to Ibiza draining all my funds and my toe still being broken and not being able to wear high heels or dance my weekend was pretty quiet! It is really killing me not being able to go out properly. The doctor said I should wait another 2 weeks before I wear heels but I am giving it till this weekend and that is it.



My pregnant sister was staying with me for the weekend for a two day wedding she was attending in London so I had to play personal stylist which was fun, I love seeing people (especially people I love) look great! I do like to have a bit of me time sometimes, but I maxed out this weekend trying not to spend money and now I feel like a caged lion! Friday night my friend and I cooked a thank you dinner for my friend and her man who we stayed with in Ibiza, Saturday brunch with my sis and brother in Law, a few hours at the office and a mani (for my last summer colour I went all out, check out the pic!) and then a proper sofa night; I flexed my X with Cheryl and Danni (still team Danni) and devoured October Vogue (wild hey!!).


I was supposed to meet up with some friends on Sunday but was feeling so PMS that I thought I would spare them and blow them out and spend the afternoon on Sloane Street for some retail therapy. I spent about 2 hours between Maje and Sandro (2 french labels) trying everything on and I mean pretty much everything – I think the shop assistants were pretty pissed off with me for not buying but I have selected a few items I will be back for on Pay day, everything I wanted was Micheal Jackson inspired – long live the King!! I ended up buying something from our brand with my discount - boring! xxx

http://www.sandro-paris.com/










PS my life better pic up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment