Wednesday 2 September 2009

N4- Bank Holiday- un-eventful

With a week in Tuscany with all my closest friends looming, I thought spending a healthy bank holiday weekend in the country would be just what I needed.
Friday entailed an invitation to my favorite restaurant in a village called Headcorn, there Is a a new Oriental chef in town and a new menu to match! Boy was the food good…so good I went back Saturday night with a group of friends to try it all again. http://krishna-restaurant.com/

I feel like I have been neglecting DB’s recently, we are both so busy with our own social life’s we forget we are going out! So I planned a LONG bike ride for Saturday for us both to spend time together. This entailed 20 miles and a stop off at the beautiful Sissinghurst castle…how romantic (apart form the oil off my bike ALL OVER ME )??Anyway after a few verbal insults, hills, cider and emergency stops we made it there and back in one piece.
I spent the rest of the weekend recovering my wobbly legs and celebrating my dads birthday with a BBQ which I was in control of…needless to say I got completely smoked out and I looked like a miner by the end of it, but the food was tasty and edible.

To be fair this was not the most exciting of weekends and I was dying for some retail therapy by the end as payday has landed this week and all I have bought so far is a pub lunch.


N4 x

No comments:

Post a Comment