Wednesday 2 September 2009

N4- Wednesday 2nd September

So the interview with the iconic boutique store that won’t be named is out the way. I am still yet to hear anything…and I’m still yet to decide do I really want it? (I don’t think I do?? or do i?)
I wore a black fitted dress with big black ruffle shoulders (see below...as mentioned before this did lots for my body stature and my non existent shoulders!)

I accessorized with a long vintage inspired necklace I bought from spitalfields a few months ago and my black flat stud ballerinas.
Of course I had a freak accident with wax before I left the office for the interview and ruined the front of my dress….SO BLOODY TYPICAL! But hid it well with my oversized box bag and portfolio.

I can not believe the looks I got from the staff on the shop floor today for wearing coral skinny jeans today (I say skinny but that’s debatable) you’d think they’ve never seen colour before? Although I did clash with the orange carpets which is not a good look.
I fianlly managed to get my hands on the August issue of French Vogue...its taken weeks but well worth the wait and stress. Thank you RD Franks!

Anyway Pub quiz tonight in Kilburn….i hope I don’t get caught cheating on my blackberry…..and I hope my jeans are more appreciated.

N4 x

No comments:

Post a Comment