Wednesday 2 September 2009

SW6 - 1st September


It was like the first day back at school - all senior management are back in the office, tanned and far too eager about everything! No more mothers meetings in the kitchen, dancing in the post room or facebook stalking with the receptionist, I miss August - I told you my longing for winter months wouldn't last long!

Oooh did find out that there is potential for a work trip to Asia for an event in November which I am crossing my fingers for.

Went for a quick mani in lunch - More Essie 5th Avenue, for Ibiza sun tomorrow!! So excited apart from a bit nervous about putting bikini on, remember those tester J brand jeans I told you about well they wripped at the crotch on the weekend - enough said!

Had another a girl come view the flat, was so nervous after last disaster but she seemed perfect - I feel like it was a first date, waiting to hear from her; will she call? did she like me?

Had some messages from fireboy - very flirtatious banter back and forth but not mention of meeting up!

All packed for Ibiza, love looking in my suitcase for summer holidays the colours look fabulous, bring on the sun...x

No comments:

Post a Comment