Friday 18 September 2009

SW6 - 17th September

Ok so I haven’t posted for a few days…why? Because it would have been humiliating to do so! All I have done is work and clean. The old flat moved out and the new one moved in so I had 2 evenings of scrubbing walls, draws and floors! Finally my new flat mate has moved in however I have yet to cross paths with her so far so good!
The only highlight of my past few days has been 2 encounters with Jason Orange from Take That! well I say encounters I mean crossings in the street – well to be fair we did have eye contact both times! I think he lives by my office. Good God listen to me, this doesn’t qualify as interesting – I need to get out!
I have not worn heals or been to a club since Ibiza and it is killing me – I genuinely think it is bad for my soul not to go out! I have resorted to dancing in my room with my marigolds and my Hoover whilst cleaning to Missy Elliot’s 4 my people on repeat! HELP!! I have planned a night in Cuckoo on Friday night with Dancinggirl and another night out on Saturday so hopefully my life and sanity will be back on track by next week.
I was asked by ASOS magazine to appear in a shoot for one style 3 ways where three people style the same piece in their own way, however by boss said I couldn’t do if I used my own name as the brand couldn’t be associated with something like ASOS. Eer I am not the brand I am me! I feel like I am back at boarding school where every part of my life is controlled again.
One thing I would like to say… (although I know what he did wasn’t entirely appropriate)
TEAM KANYE!!!
How can some dorky awkward manufactured plonker beat BK???? Hello have you ever seen anyone move like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment